понедельник, 24 июля 2017 г.

11 Blender-less Protein Shake Recipes Using My Blender Bottle

11 Blender-less Protein Shake Recipes Using My Blender Bottle

Sometime I don't want to wash a blender just for a simple protein shake (lazy) so I have achieved blender-less smoothie perfection with my Blender Bottle.

The bottle comes with a round metal whisk in every container. When you shake your bottle filled with your shake ingredients, the blender ball whisks it together so no grit and no clumps of protein powder or peanut butter or anything else that should stay smooth. I love them for on the go as well as home shakes. (Don't forget to let me know your favorite recipe in the comments below!)

Where to Buy?


  • Get the Mini Blender Bottle HERE! (20 ounces)
  • Get the GoStak Starter Kit HERE! (Perfect for peanut butter, vitamins, protein powder, chia seeds, salad dressing and more for when you're on the go or for portion control!)

My Favorite Recipes

Peanut Butter Cup Protein Shake


  • Ice

Don't forget to follow my blog with Bloglovin for even more health and fitness posts! Click here to follow.



Original article and pictures take http://mybestbadi.blogspot.com/2014/09/11-blender-less-protein-shake-recipes.html site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.