понедельник, 24 июля 2017 г.

21 Day Fix Customizable Baked Oatmeal Cups

21 Day Fix Customizable Baked Oatmeal Cups

Customizable is the name of the game with this 21 Day Fix recipe for Baked Oatmeal Cups. Create them ahead of time with whatever toppings your family loves and give yourself a break in the morning!


This is my first post on my new phone. After my toddler threw my old phone in the bathtub for the fifth time, it finally gave up. The poor thing just had enough abuse.



So I ended up going with the 6+. Trying to give it some time, but it definitely feels enormous and awkward. I thought it would make blogging easier…still not sure about that.


Anyway, I’m so happy for the cloud, as I still had pics of recipes from before that fatal plunge that I never shared.


Like these customizable baked oatmeal cups!


Customizable Baked Oatmeal Cups

For those who like my Ezekiel bread French Toast Cups, you must give this recipe a try! Add them to your food prep list so you can enjoy them this week.



They feel like a cheat to me. But that’s not even the best part.


They are totally customizable for the whole family; top with everyone’s favs and you are good to go!

My favorite topping is fresh peaches! My daughter was all about the chocolate chips, and my husband and one year old loved all four. In fact, these didn’t last more than a day and a half in my house.


So much for prepping!


Customizable Baked Oatmeal Cups 21 Day Fix

Are you doing a round of the 21 Day Fix? Don’t do it alone – let me coach you! Contact me at trueconfessionsofafitfoodie@gmail.com to join my current challenge group. The group offers daily motivation, recipe ideas, and the support of over 200 women. Check out my Etsy Shop for 21 Day Fix eBooks with full grocery lists, prep tips, and easy to follow recipes!


Original article and pictures take http://confessionsofafitfoodie.com/2015/08/21-day-fix-customizable-baked-oatmeal/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.