понедельник, 24 июля 2017 г.

High Tech Camp

High Tech Camp

High Tech Camp


Microsoft is proud to offer technology programs specifically for youth. One of our signature programs, DigiGirlz High Tech Camp for girls, works to dispel stereotypes of the high-tech industry. We continue to look for opportunities to give young people a chance to experience, firsthand, what it is like to develop cutting-edge technology.


DigiGirlz Testimonials


Here is what some DigiGirlz had to say about their experiences at the camp:


"From the first day, I was blown away from the support that everyone gave at Microsoft and how much everyone truly wanted us to be there. Even in the short time I was at Microsoft I learned so much about technology, but more about how people can achieve professions that they love and enjoy. Everyone's enthusiasm about their professions inspired me to find what I love and pursue it. Not only in technology, but in life."


"I am now much, much more interested in technology-related careers. They are so much fun."


"I thought you had to be a geek to work here, but this camp changed my mind."


"It definitely had a positive impact on me. It got me inspired to get involved and really gave me confidence to live out my dreams. It gave me great ideas and I am so excited to continue on!"


Original article and pictures take http://www.microsoft.com/about/diversity/en/us/programs/digigirlz/hightechcamp.aspx site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.