понедельник, 24 июля 2017 г.

Spark Your Goals with Advocare

Spark Your Goals with Advocare

Hi my name is Kelli and I started my journey with Advocare on Sept 13, 2013. I have spent my whole

adult life being
over weight, tired and living a very unhealthy

life style. I woke up one day and decided that I was tired of being tired. I

learned there is no greater investment then the investment you make in yourself.

As of August 2015 I have lost 110 pounds and have gone

from a pant size of women's 26 down to 14s & finally juniors size 13. I am finding that I am inspiring others

to get on the path to a healthier lifestyle and seeing others change for the

better helps to motivate me even more. I joined Advocare as a distributor to get

my own 20% off discount off the products I use. I am now an Advisor at a 40%

discount and I'm a
weight

loss
coach helping others. I am living proof what kind of amazing

results the average person can make with Advocare. Check out my photo slide show

of my progress on my Before and After Tab. I will be updating this slide show

frequently! I am living proof that Advocare's amazing products really do work!


Picture

The new me exercises, eats healthy most of the time and definitely a huge believer in the Advocare weight loss system and OMG do I love my spark energy drinks! Even in high school I did not wear clothes from the Juniors section and this weekend I took the advise of my daughter in law and finally shopped in the Juniors section and bought new Jeans size 13 Juniors! If you have struggled with trying to lose weight and feel there is no hope reach out to me via email or facebook on the links above and I will personally help coach you.


Original article and pictures take https://www.sparkyourgoals.com/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.